Happy Holidays, My Fellow Book Lovers. A Challenge...

 




Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!


  The world of books on social media is a lot of fun to be a part of. This year has been a test for all of us. Unfortunately, 2020 has also claimed a lot of reading and blogging time from me. I have done what I could to stay current with releases and read as much as I can.  
  
  Now is the time to reflect on 2020 and look forward to 2021's reading goals. I will be posting my usual yearly Book Challenge soon. As well as my own results from this year's challenge. I am determined to remain positive and venture on into my favorite fictional worlds.  

  
   I have a small challenge for you. Think back on your year and do the following to make your holiday bright:


  1.  Think of those in your life who make you happy (a great start).
  2. Think of all the books you have not read and put them in a new TBR.   
  3.  Read a favorite Christmas story with a cup of your favorite hot drink (mine will be How the Grinch Stole Christmas with cocoa and rum).
  4.  Decorate something (I have decorated my desk with lights). 
  5.  Be your own Santa and buy a gift for just you (mine gift to me was a reading lamp).
  6.  (Bonus) Be kind to others (it's a free gift you can give anyone).  
    Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what your best holiday memory.

     Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository.

  

 Because there is always time to read,

Xepherus3


  
  
  
  
   
My Amazon Wish Listhttps://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F


All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2020 by Thomas Bahr II








Comments