January Wrap-Up and February TBR


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

    January saw me reading quite a lot. I read a few genres and managed to read some of my most anticipated novels of 2018 finally. As February approaches I have set an even more ambitious TBR. I hope that you all have had a great start to your year, as well.



Favorite Book of the Month:


https://xepherusreads.blogspot.com/2019/01/book-review-bird-box-by-josh-malerman.html


February TBR:

  1. The Crooked Staircase by Dean Koontz
  2. Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan
  3. Girl Last Seen by Nina Laurin
  4. Lie to Me by J.T. Ellison
  5. Never Tell by Lisa Gardner
  6. NOS4R2 by Joe Hill
  7. One Summer in Paris by Sarah Morgan (ARC)
  8. Origin by Dan Brown
  9. The Silent Corner by Dean Koontz 
  10. The Whispering Room by Dean Koontz

   Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository.
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 





My Amazon Wish Listhttps://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F


All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2019 by Thomas Bahr II


Book cover is (c) Copyright by the publisher

Comments