Putting a Soundtrack to A Favorite Book: Say Goodbye by Lisa Gardner


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  Putting a soundtrack to a favorite book can be a fun thing to do with a book that has had a lasting impression on you. I began with Wicked Charms by Janet Evanovich, then I created a soundtrack for Find Her by Lisa Gardner. Both posts were so popular that I decided to do this on a regular basis. This time I have another favorite book of mine that I want to create a soundtrack for. And that book is:

https://xepherusreads.blogspot.com/2018/05/book-review-say-goodbye-by-lisa-gardner.html

  I loved this novel and gave it five stars in my review. Now it's time to give this thrilling novel some tunes.

  Here is the soundtrack in alphabetical order:

1.    Breaking Curfew- American Girl by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
2.  Delilah Rose- Criminal by Fiona Apple
3.  Mr. Dinchara- Tattooed in Reverse by Marilyn Manson
4.  Kimberly's Theme- Zombie by Bad Wolf (after the Cranberries)
5.  Brown Recluse/ Look Up- Shadows and Sheets by Benjamin Wallfisch (from the film Annabelle Creation)
6.  On Blood Mountain- Basic Instinct Suite by Jerry Goldsmith (from the film Basic Instinct)
7.   Pierce and Raine- Bus Stop by the Hollies
8.  Rita's Ghosts- The Calling/ Neighborhood by Jerry Goldsmith (from the film Poltergeist)
9.  Stakeout Gone Wrong- Take Me Down by the Pretty Reckless
10.                    The Call From Mrs. Jones- Looking Through a Woman by Christopher Young (from the film Hellbound: Hellraiser II)
11.                       The Burgerman- Night of the Wolf by Nox Arcana 
12.                     Theraphosa blondi- Face Hugger by Jerry Goldsmith (from the film Alien)


Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

 
   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
 
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 






My Amazon Wish List: https://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F


All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2018 by Thomas Bahr II

Book cover is (c) Copyright by the publisher


Comments