May Wrap Up and June TBR


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  May was supposed to be a big reading month, but unfortunately that was not what happened. I am happy that I accomplished so much personally in May. But I would have loved to read more. Out of the books that I did read, I am pleased to say that they all were three to five star reads.

  Here is to June! With a trip to New York City for BookCon this week, I know that I will return with some awesome books to read.  

 Here is my final list of books read in May (any reviews are highlighted):

  1. Girls in the Garden by Lisa Jewell
  2. I Found You by Lisa Jewell
  3. Live to Tell by Lisa Gardner
  4. Ramona and Her Father by Beverly Cleary
  5. Say Goodbye by Lisa Gardner
  6. Then She Was Gone by Lisa Jewell
  7. What If? by Samantha Berger


Favorite Book of the Month:


https://xepherusreads.blogspot.com/2018/05/book-review-say-goodbye-by-lisa-gardner.html

Here is my June TBR:

  1. Children and Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyami
  2. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
  3. Into the Bright Unknown by Rae Carson
  4. Killers of the Flower Moon by David Grann
  5.  Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson
  6. Outsiders by S.E. Hinton 
  7. Right Behind You by Lisa Gardner
  8.  Touch and Go by Lisa Gardner
  9. Turbo Twenty-Three by Janet Evanovich


 Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
 
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 






My Amazon Wish List: https://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F


All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2018 by Thomas Bahr II

Say Goodbye cover is (c) Copyright by Penguin Randon House



Comments