February Wrap and March TBR



Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  Tuesday Talks this week focused on how well did we do reading in February 2018. I was excited to report that I had read six books. Now that February is drawing to a close, I wanted to share my hopes for reading in March.

  There are a few books on February's TBR list that I did not get to. I am hoping to add a few to March's reading. Here are my hopefuls for March 2018. If you are reading any of these, or if you want to share your thoughts if you have already read them, feel free to share.


  1. An American Marriage by Tayari Jones
  2. Catch Me by Lisa Gardner
  3. City of Brass by S.A. Chokraborty
  4. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
  5. Killman Creek by Rachel Caine
  6. Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson
  7. Ramona and Her Father by Beverly Cleary
  8. Ramona and Her Mother by Beverly Cleary
  9. Right Behind You by Lisa Gardner
  10. The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn

  Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.

  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 










All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2018 by Thomas Bahr II

Comments