Welcome to the New and Improved Xepherus Reads

Hello, Fellow Bookworms!

After a few days of consolidating (and losing) blogs, I have now come to the shiny new Blogspot that you are currently reading from. In addition to Xepherus Reads there will also be Xepherus Reviews and Xepherus Studios, which are attached to this account. I wanted to make this Blogspot a "one-stop" of all that I do.  I will be uploading backups of all blog posts lost as soon as humanly possibly. 

  I want to thank everyone who has supported all that Xepherus Studios does in our community. I have been a presence online since 1998, and I feel that the Web has so many wonderful things to offer. Meeting new people and being a part of their lives is one of the awesome perks!

  Coming soon:


  1. Lost blogs reposted
  2. Next book review: Star Wars: Battlefront- Twilight Company
  3. Comics Pull List
  4. New Book Tags
  I am off to read.
  Xepherus3

All written content (c) Copyright 2015 by Thomas Bahr II

Comments