The Thrifty Book Buyer: Tami Hoag

 






Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

   Having a budget does not always have to be a problem. You can still read on a budget thanks to free books, libraries, and sales. This series continues to introduce to you some of my favorite suspense writers that I read for little or no dollars.



   Tami Hoag- Tami Hoag is the author of riveting crime thrillers; famous for her Liska and Kovac detective series. One of my favorite series is her Oak Knoll Trilogy based in the late 1980s and early 1990s. In Deeper than the Dead we are introduced to Oak Knoll, a seemingly quiet community with very little crime. Then a serial killer begins kidnapping and killing young women. FBI Agent Vince Leone is called to the sleepy town to investigate the killings. He meets Anne Navarre, a young schoolteacher who may be the killer's next victim. As the books progress serial killers are confronted and romance is kindled, all culminating in the discovery of a new predator that has arisen in Oak Knoll in book three. A fun series that had me wanting more. 

   Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   If you wish to donate to my publishing fund at Venmo. All donations are appreciated.


      Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and Mercari.

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS AT LINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 Xepherus3

 All written content (c) Copyright 2023 by Thomas Bahr II

Top logo designed by Xepherus Studios

The book cover is Copyright by the publisher

 

Comments