March Wrap-Up and April TBR






Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!
  
   February gave me a lot of amazing books to read. I was hopeful for March, as well. But as we all know, our lives were turned upside down and things definitely changed. Some for the worst. Some for the better. 

  I am doing well and have remained indoors. I have been writing my own novel, which has taken me away from reading for pleasure (I am mostly studying references and looking up information). 

  In March I had a couple of re-reads, but that was it for my reading adventures. I do plan to pick up some reading again in addition to writing. 

Books read in March (reviews linked):

  1. Alien III (Original Movie Screenplay) by William Gibson

  Favorite Book of the Month:



Here is my April TBR:

  1. Bitter Falls by Rachel Caine
  2. The Boy From the Woods by Harlan Coben
  3. Devoted by Dean Koontz
  4. The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell
  5.  Hide by Lisa Gardner
  6. Murder in an Irish Pub by Carlene O’Connor
  7.  No Exit by Taylor Adams
  8. Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker by Rae Carson
  9. The Survivor's Club by Lisa Gardner
  10. You Are Not Alone by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen

    Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading this week.

     Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository.
   

 Because there is always time to read,
Xepherus3




  
  
  
   
My Amazon Wish List: https://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F


All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2020 by Thomas Bahr II

Book cover is (c) Copyright by the publisher




Comments

  1. super hot ! Getting your book into the hands of reviewers can be a tiring task and http://100freekindlereviews.com helps you gather reviews, gain visibility and trust. Would you like a book trailer ? I can do one for free.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment