January Wrap-Up and February TBR





Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!


   January was a small month for reading, however, I read some exciting five-star reads. 


Books read in January:

  1.     My Best Friend’s Exorcism by Grady Hendrix
  2. Star Wars by Charles Soule
  3. The Outsider by Stephen King
  4. Thor by Danny Cates
  5.     Twin Peaks: The Final Dossier by Mark Frost

  Favorite Book of the Month:

 


  

Here is my February TBR:

  1.  A Cold Trail by Robert Dugoni
  2.  A Wedding in December by Sarah Morgan
  3.  Bitter Falls by Rachel Caine
  4.  The Bookshop on the Shore by Jenny Colgan
  5.  The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell
  6.  The Janes by Louisa Luna
  7.   No Exit by Taylor Adams
  8.  Son of Secrets by N.J. Simmonds
  9.  When You See Me by Lisa Gardner

    Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading this week.

     Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository.

  

 Because there is always time to read,

Xepherus3


  
  
  
  
   
My Amazon Wish List: https://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F


All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2020 by Thomas Bahr II

Book cover is (c) Copyright by the publisher






Comments