November Wrap-Up and December TBR


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

    
   November was a slow reading month. But my TBR pile is still being added to. I am currently working on my End of Year TBR to wrap up my 2019 Reading Challenge.  


  I will be participating in the TisTheSeasonAThon reading challenge, which will start my reading month off very well.
  

  Here are the books I read in November (in alphabetical order. Any reviews are highlighted):

1. Ashes to Ashes by Tami Hoag
2. X-Force by Jonathan Hickman 




End of Year TBR (Updated 11/25/19)
    1.   A book featuring a circus- Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury
    2. A book over 50 years old- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
    3. A book with magic in it- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
    4. A fairy tale retelling- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
    5. A fantasy novel- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
    6. A middle-grade novel- The Girl Who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill

   Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository.


 

  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 








My Amazon Wish List: https://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F


All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2019 by Thomas Bahr II






Comments