December Wrap Up and January TBR


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

    December was an amazing reading month. I participated in the TisTheSeasonAThon and finished all but 4 categories of my 2018 Reading Challenge. The holidays were wonderful and filled with shopping, cozy nights reading and days with family and friends. I hope that all my readers had a wonderful holiday. With 2018 closing I have read a total of 101 books. Here is to a wonderful reading year in 2019, my friends!

  Happy New Year!

 Here is my final list of books that I read in December (any reviews are highlighted):

  1. A Christmas Story by Jean Shepard
  2. Christmas at Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan
  3. Christmas Sisters by Sarah Morgan
  4. Star Wars: Ashes of Jedha by Kiron Gillen and Salvador Larocca
  5. DC Comics Holiday Special by Various
  6. DC Rebirth Holiday Special by Various
  7. Star Wars: Women of the Galaxy by Amy Ratcliffe and Various
  8. Visions of Sugar Plums by Janet Evanovich
  9. Whispering Shadows by Jan Phillipp Sendker


Favorite Book of the Month:


https://xepherusreads.blogspot.com/2018/12/book-review-whispering-shadows-by-jan.html

January TBR:

  1. Bird Box by Josh Malerman
  2. Don't Let Go by Harlan Coben
  3. Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson 
  4. Jaws by Peter Benchley
  5. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
  6. Lie to Me by J.T. Ellison
  7. One Day in December by Josie Silver
  8. Origin by Dan Brown
  9. Psycho by Robert Bloch
  10. The Apartment by S.L. Grey
  11. Watching You by Lisa Jewell


   Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. 

Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 





My Amazon Wish Listhttps://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F


All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2018 by Thomas Bahr II


Book cover is (c) Copyright by the publisher

Comments