August Wrap-Up and September TBR


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

    September is on the way and August has flown by. In August I managed to read ten books. Traveling aided in getting some audio books in. The fun of FanExpo Boston introduced me to new writers and creative publishers, as well. All-in-all I had a great month with books.

  September has always been the official beginning of Autumn to me. I find myself adding Pumpkin spice lattes to my reading sessions. And I anxiously await the first turn of the leaves. Convention season is in full swing for me with Connecticut HorrorFest and New York Comic Con preparation. There are also street fairs and book fairs that gather together more book worms. This is truly my favorite time of the year.

  I am hoping that September is a great reading month. In the past few years I have ranged one to three books for September. Thankfully I have a perfected my reading style, pushing aside the chaos of reading three or more books at a time. In 2018 I have averaged one to three books a week, which makes me feel confident.    


Favorite Book of the Month:

https://xepherusreads.blogspot.com/2018/08/book-review-believe-me-by-jp-delaney.html



Here is my September TBR:

  1.  A Stranger in the House by Shari Lapena
  2. All is Not Forgotten by Wendy Walker
  3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
  4. Into the Bright Unknown by Rae Carson
  5. Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson
  6. Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
  7. The Apartment by S.L. Grey
  8. The Dark Lake by Sarah Bailey
  9. The Girl Before by J.P. Delaney
  10. Watch Me Disappear by Janelle Brown

   Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. 

Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 





My Amazon Wish Listhttps://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F


All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2018 by Thomas Bahr II


Book cover is (c) Copyright by the publisher






Comments