April Wrap-Up and May TBR



Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  My reading has continued to be excellent for the year. In total for 2018 I have read 41 books. Thankfully I have chosen wisely and the books I have read have averaged a 3 1/2 to 5 star rating. Of course I continued with the crime thriller books, but managed to also read several graphic novels and comics.  May sees another ambitious TBR ahead, but I have confidence that it will be an awesome reading month. And, of course, I will continue my comics and graphic novels.

 Here is my final list of books read in April (any reviews are highlighted):


  1. Batman: A Lonely Place of Living by James Tynion IV and Eddy Barrows
  2. Dark Day: the Casting by Scott Snyder and John Romita
  3. Dark Days: The Forge by Scott Snyder and John Romita
  4. Dark Nights Metal, Vol I by Scott Snyder and Various 
  5. Dark Nights Metal, Vol II: the Resistance by Scott Snyder and Various 
  6. Dark Nights Metal, Vol III: The Nightmare Batmen by Scott Snyder and Various
  7. Deeper Than the Dead by Tami Hoag
  8. Down the Darkest Road by Tami Hoag
  9. Love You More by Lisa Gardner 
  10. Fear Nothing by Lisa Gardner 
  11. Secrets to the Grave by Tami Hoag
  12. Super Sons of Tomorrow by Peter J. Tomasi and Patrick Gleason
  13. Superman Reborn by Dan Jurgens and various
  14. Superman: The Oz Effect by Dan Jurgens and Ryan Sook
  15. The 4th Man by Lisa Gardner
  16. Alien: Sea of Sorrows by James A. Moore 

Favorite Book of the Month:

 
Here is my May TBR:

  1.  Action Comics Rebirth, Vol 5: Booster Shot by Dan Jurgens and Various
  2. Children and Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyami
  3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
  4. Into the Bright Unknown by Rae Carson
  5. Justice League Vs Suicide Squad by Joshua Williamson and Various
  6. Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson
  7. Say Goodbye by Lisa Gardner
  8. Snow Blind by Ollie Masters and Tyler Jenkins 
  9. Star Wars: the Last Shot by Daniel Jose Older
  10. Then She Was Gone by Lisa Jewell
  11.  Touch and Go by Lisa Gardner
  12. Turbo Twenty-Three by Janet Evanovich


 Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
 
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 






My Amazon Wish List: https://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F


All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2018 by Thomas Bahr II

Deeper Than the Dead cover is (c) Copyright by Penguin Randon House



Comments