June, Oh June.... Where Did You Go?



Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  Can someone please tell me where June went? I honestly do not know. I woke up on June first and swore to myself that I would read and blog more.  Twenty nine days later I sit here writing my fourth blog post of the month, and have no books to speak of. 

  Not that June was not a great month. I saw Wonder Woman, attended BookCon in New York City, spent too much cash at the Scholastic Warehouse Book Sale, and worked a lot (I love my job, actually). And now I have some time to look at my mammoth pile of books to be read, organize my boxes of comics, and attend to my Goodreads clubs. I love reading. I love writing. And I love sharing this passion with all of you. 

  I propose a toast (I raise my cup of coffee)...

  "Here is to July being a wonderful reading and blogging month!"

  I am excited to see what awesome reads I will be enjoying in July.

 On my radar are:

1.    Dangerous Minds by Janet Evanovich
2.  Morning Star: Growing Up With Books by Ann Hood
3.  The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer by Jennifer Lynch 
4.  We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
5.  DC Comics Rebirth Trade Paperbacks
6.  Aliens: Defiance Trade Paperback
7.   Alien: River of Pain by Christopher Golden
8.  Velvet, Vol 1 and 2 trade paperbacks from Image Comics
  
And that is just a few of the books and comics I want to read in July. I look forward to reporting my progress, and adding new titles to my Reading Challenge.

Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

 
   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
 
  Because there is always time to read (in July),
   Xepherus3 






My Amazon Wish List: https://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F


All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2017 by Thomas Bahr II

Comments