Top 5 Wednesday- Top 5 Goals For 2017


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  Top 5 Wednesday is a Goodreads Book Club that meets weekly to answer questions presented.  Our moderators are YouTubers, Lainey (GingerReadsLainey) and Samantha (ThoughtsOnTomes). I enjoy how every week this group brings the book community together. Great fun!

  This week's Topic: What are your Top 5 Goals for 2017?

  1.  Read no more than 3 books at a time- I tried 5 and I that did not work. The 3 books will be very different from one another, and one will be below 200 pages.
  2. Get more books and book markers- This year I will work to receive ARCs from publishers and authors, purchase cheap books at fairs and thrift stores, and I would love to color my own book markers.
  3. Stock up on tea and coffee- It's the Winter time. What is better than curling up with a hot beverage and a book?
  4. Add more pillows to my reading nook- For maximum comfort this will be a priority.
  5. Use the 50 plus audio books from Audible that I have been hoarding away- I always take advantage of Audible's sales, and I have accumulated quite the collection of audio books. It is time to read them!


  Have fun reading this week. What are your bookish resolutions? Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

 
   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
 
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 








All written content (c) Copyright 2017 by Thomas Bahr II

Comments