Tuesday Talks: Favorite Books of 2016


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  Tuesday Talks is an wonderful group on Goodreads that is a weekly discussion forum created by BookTubers Janie Johnson and her pal, Janelle. It is a fun and active group to be a part of.

   This week's question is: What were your favorite books of 2016?


  1. My Favorite Book of the Year:  Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson
  2. My Favorite Re-Read: The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty
  3. The Book I Laughed the Most Through:  Notorious Nineteen by Janet Evanovich 
  4. The Book I Read in One Sitting and Loved: The Hellbound Heart by Clive Barker
  5. My Favorite Vacation Read: Curious Minds by Janet Evanovich and Phoef Sitton
  6. My Favorite Audiobook That I Listened To: Alien: Out of the Shadows Full Cast Production
  7.  Best Film Novelization That I Read: Star Wars the Force Awakens by Alan Dean Foster
  8. Best Memoir That I Read: This Time Together by Carol Burnett

Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

 
   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
 
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 








All written content (c) Copyright 2017 by Thomas Bahr II


Comments