August Wrap and September TBR Plans





Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  Reading Slump- definition: a point in one's life where reading seems to be impossible to achieve. This can lead to self-loathing, depression, and hours of BookTube videos to give one inspiration to read.

  Many of my friends in the book community have been suffering through reading slumps this Summer. Usually Summer is a time of reading and relaxing. But apparently this is not the case for many in 2016. There seems to be a great amount of stimuli invading our brains this year. Whether it be travel planing, the election, or Pokemon hunting, reading is hard this season. This has affected me, as well. I have visited many book fairs in the past few weeks searching for inspiration. I have completed sets, found new authors, and have even found some out of print books that I have wanted. I have lovingly set them upon my shelves, and have collected reading TBR piles. But alas they sit unread.

 I have read a lot of comic books, and will review my reading month on my Xepherus Studios blog page.

  Here is my August activities in the book community:

Books read and reviewed: Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich
Books purchased: about 150
Book Club posts: 2
Book Club posts to catch up on: 10

September Hopes and Dreams:

Books to read (in order of reading)
  1.  Shockaholic by Carrie Fisher
  2. Curious Minds by Janet Evanovich and Phoef Sutton
  3. Whispering Shadows by Jan-Phillip Sendker
  4. Star Wars: Aftermath-Life Debt by Chuck Wendig
  5. Bitter Season by Tami Hoag
  6. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling  
Books I will purchase: indeterminable due to my awesome Goodwill stores and upcoming book fairs

Book club posts I will write: enough to get caught up 

  Often times in the year I have experienced book slump redemption. This makes me hopeful for September.



  Are you caught in a reading slumps? Let me know in the comments below what comics you are reading.

 Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository.
 
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 


At Twitter: https://twitter.com/XepherusStudios


At Book Depository: http://www.bookdepository.com/?a_aid=Xepherus3


 At eBay: http://stores.ebay.com/xepherusstudios

At Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/XepherusStudios


At Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/11975160-xepherus3


All written content and Top logo (c) Copyright 2016 by Thomas Bahr II



Comments