24 Hour Reading Challenge- My Journey
Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,
I love a good reading challenge or book tag. But one challenge I have yet to try is a 24 Hour Reading Challenge. After deciding a 24 hour challenge might be something I would enjoy, I needed a plan.
Rules:
- Choose my books (I chose 2 novels and 5 comics to read.)
- Carve out comfortable locations to read (I had two sitting locations, and I included audiobooks for my daily walks.)
- Set a clock to countdown a 24 hour period (This clock can be stopped for eating, sleeping, work, and personal care.)
- Always be fed and hydrated (No problem with that. I did eat while reading at times. But also I stopped the clock for dinner.)
- Charge my wireless headphones (This came in handy for when I listened to audiobooks as I did my daily walks.)
Books read:
- A Game of Lies by Clare Mackintosh
- Other People's House by Clare Mackintosh
- Aliens: Dead Orbit#3 by James Stokoe
- Aliens: Dead Orbit#4 by James Stokoe
- The Huntress #14 by Joey Cavalieri and Joe Staton
- The Huntress #15 by Joey Cavalieri and Joe Staton
- The Huntress #16 by Joey Cavalieri and Joe Staton
I enjoyed carving out a block of time to only read. I may do this again.
Let me know in the comments below if you have tried a 24 hour readathon.
Follow me on social media by visiting my Linktree.
Because there is always time to read,
Xepherus3
I am preparing my debut novel for publication. Check out the official website for clues, crowdfunding, and previews.
Enjoy shopping with me at my eBay store and visit my Print-on-Demand sites for t-shirts, mugs, and more!

All written content Copyright (c) by Thomas Bahr II
All store and Days to Die ads are designed and Copyright (c) by Xepherus Studios
BOTM logo is copyright by Book of the Month
.png)
.png)




.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment