Writing a Novel...Be Back Soon...

 



Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

   When it comes to my blog, I am happy to share my thoughts about books. Writing book reviews is always a fun activity of mine. But every now and then I have to step back from my blog to make progress on my own novel.


  Since 2019, I have been hard at work crafting my debut novel. It has been a wonderful and often scary experience, but I am excited for all of you to read it. I have begun the ending of the novel. It has been an enlightening experience to read other thrillers and see how some of their endings are either rushed or fall apart. I am doing my best to deliver to readers an exciting and satisfying finale. 

  In the meantime, please peruse my past blog posts and reviews and enjoy my recommendations. This blog has been with me since 2015 and is also a labor of love.

  More to come!

   Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   If you wish to donate to my publishing fund at Venmo. All donations are appreciated.

If you wish to donate to my publishing fund at Venmo. 




Or at Buy Me a Coffee 


      All donations are appreciated.



      Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and Mercari.

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS AT LINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 Xepherus3

 All written content (c) Copyright 2023 by Thomas Bahr II

Top logo designed by Xepherus Studios

The book cover is Copyright by the publisher

 

Comments