From Page to Screen: Animated Feature of Your Favorite Book

 


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

   The Adventures of Johnny Dixon and Lewis Barnavelt by John Bellair would be awesome as animated movies. With animation, more of the fantastic elements of the stories could be introduced. The style of animation for this would be computer-generated, like Frozen. Plus actors that would not normally fit the roles could use their voice talents.

   As an adult, I love to read middle-grade books. I get so excited when Scholastic has their book fairs that I can attend, so that I may add to my middle-grade collection. The fun thing about Johnny Dixon and Lewis Barnavelt is that they are children thrust into scary, and often terrifying paranormal experiences. John Bellairs has a wonderful way of creeping out his readers. And readers of Goosebumps or Fear Street would enjoy these books coming to life.

    The live-action House with a Clock in Its Walls did very well. I can just imagine how popular an animated adaption of the series would be.

   Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   If you wish to donate to my publishing fund at Venmo. All donations are appreciated.

If you wish to donate to my publishing fund at Venmo. 




Or at Buy Me a Coffee 


      All donations are appreciated.



      Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and Mercari.

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS AT LINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 Xepherus3

 All written content (c) Copyright 2023 by Thomas Bahr II

Top logo designed by Xepherus Studios

The book cover is Copyright by the publisher

 

Comments