March TBR & Wrap-Up


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

   March saw a lot of research and editing for my debut novel. And I was immersed in the Daisy Jones & the Six Amazon series. Time well-spent. However, I want to get back to reading some books.

    Here are my reading aspirations for April:

  1. All the Dangerous Things by Stacy Willingham
  2. The House Across the Lake by Riley Sager
  3. The Last Party by Clare Mackintosh
  4. Written in Bone by Sue Black
  5. The Writing Retreat by Julia Bartz

   Have fun reading this month. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading. I love hearing about everyone's TBRs.

   Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

      Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and Mercari.

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS AT LINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 Xepherus3

 All written content (c) Copyright 2023 by Thomas Bahr II

Top logo designed by Xepherus Studios

The book cover is Copyright by the publisher

 

Comments