Daisy Jones & the Six Aurora Soundtrack Released

 


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

   When I first heard that Amazon would be producing a soundtrack for Daisy Jones & the Six, I was thinking it would be some songs on an EP. However, they teamed up with Atlantic Records and released a full version of the band's hit album, Aurora. 

  Having read the original source material three times, I have had a love for these characters. I look forward to March 3rd when the first three episodes are released on Prime. 

  Until then, we have the full album to enjoy.

  This incarnation of Aurora is filled with catchy rip-roaring tunes that catapult the listener back to the 1970s. I have heard it twice already and have begun to play it again while writing this article.

  Below are the album songs with their YouTube links. Have fun and enjoy this amazing album. 

  


 Aurora- Daisy Jones & the Six

Aurora
Let Me Down Easy
Kill You to Try
Two Against Three
Look At Us Now (Honeycomb)
Regret Me
You Were Gone
More Fun to Miss
Please 
The River
No Words


Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

 

     Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and Mercari.

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS AT LINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 Xepherus3

 All written content (c) Copyright 2023 by Thomas Bahr II

Top logo designed by Xepherus Studios

The book cover is Copyright by the publisher

 

Comments