Xepherus Reads Content

   



Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

   What to expect from this blog is the unexpected. I am an aspiring author with a full-time job and lots of responsibilities. But I am determined to get this blog back to what it once was.

Here are some features of my blog:

  • Author Showcase- a list of all of my reviews for my favorite authors with links.
  • Book Reviews- reviews of books I recently have read.
  • Book Review Rewinds- I take old reviews and rewrite them to better reflect my current writing.
  • Nostalgia Base- Sci-Fi character bios and fun stories of geekdom.
  • Thrifty Book Buyer- get it cheap or free with my tips on acquiring as many books as possible.

  

Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

 

     Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and Mercari.

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS ATLINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 Xepherus3

 All written content (c) Copyright 2023 by Thomas Bahr II

Top logo designed by Xepherus Studios


Comments