What Are Your Favorite Christmas Books?

 





Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

   Christmas books can be whimsical, touching, or downright hysterical. Whatever Christmas book that you love to read, we can all agree that they make the holidays a lot brighter.


  Here are my favorite books that I pull out every Christmas:

  •  How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr. Suess- This childhood classic never gets old. I always love reading this tale of a grinch in need of Christmas cheer.
  • Mary Higgins Clark and Carol Higgins Clark mysteries- this mother-daughter collaboration has been a holiday staple for mystery fans for decades. The two authors crossover their popular detectives to create a whimsical and adventurous tale with every book. Dashing Through the Snow is my favorite so far.
  • Free Christmas E-books books- this has been a tradition of mine for a few years. Kindle offers Christmas-themed books for free every year. From young adult to romance, there is a free book for everyone. It is like an early gift.
  • The Night Before Christmas by Clement C. Moore- this Christmas classic has been read to children for decades. First published in 1823, this story of Santa's arrival has been recited every year in my family since I could remember. 

  

Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading this week.

 

     Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and Mercari.

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS ATLINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 Xepherus3

 




All written content (c) Copyright 2023 by Thomas Bahr II

Top logo designed by Xepherus Studios

The book cover is Copyright by the publisher

 

Comments