2022 Reading Results


 

Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

   When I began this year I knew my reading would be regulated to research for my debut novel. But I managed to read a few fun novels and a comic book.

Final 2022 tally:

  1. Batgirl: Burnside by Cameron Stewart & Babs Tarr
  2. The Black Phone by Joe Hill
  3. Hideout by Louisa Luna
  4. The Omen by Brian Seltzer
  5. One Step Too Far by Lisa Gardner

  

Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

 

     Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and Mercari.

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS ATLINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 Xepherus3

 All written content (c) Copyright 2023 by Thomas Bahr II

Top logo designed by Xepherus Studios

The book cover is Copyright by the publisher

 

Comments