September Wrap-Up and October TBR


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

    October has always been an epic month for me. It is a month filled with cozying up to some scary reads, geeking out at New York Comic Con, and watching the leaves change into gorgeous colors.

  September was a spectacular month for books, with many four and five star reads. I was blessed with a fun month that included an amazing trip to Connecticut HorrorFest, the beginnings of Autumn decorating, and my first Pumpkin Lattes of the season

  I am hoping that October is as eventful reading as September was. I may have strayed drastically from my original TBR, but I loved every minute of it.    

 Here is my final list of books that I read in September (any reviews are highlighted with links):

  1. A Stranger in the House by Shari Lapena
  2. Close to Home by Robert Dugoni
  3. Fool Me Once by Harlan Coben
  4. I See You by Clare Mackintosh
  5. Star Trek: the Next Generation- Hive by Brannon Braga, Terry Matalas, and Travis Fickett
  6. The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith
  7. The Exorcist- 40th Anniversary Edition by William Peter Blatty  



Favorite Book of the Month:


https://xepherusreads.blogspot.com/2018/09/book-review-i-see-you-by-clare.html



Here is my October TBR:

  1. All is Not Forgotten by Wendy Walker
  2. Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
  3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
  4. I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh
  5. Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
  6. Sweet Little Lies by Caz Frear
  7. Tear Me Apart by J.T. Ellison
  8. The Apartment by S.L. Grey
  9. The Girl Before by J.P. Delaney
  10. Watch Me Disappear by Janelle Brown

   Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. 

Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 





My Amazon Wish Listhttps://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F


All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2018 by Thomas Bahr II


Book cover is (c) Copyright by the publisher






Comments