Happy Anniversary Musings






Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  The thing about blogging is that it should be a fun time for the individual (or individuals if you wish to share your spotlight).  It should come to the writer naturally: you have an opinion or wish to tell people about something that you have tried or done. Blogs come in many different formats. I chose the written word, because I tend to have little time to make videos. As the years began to go forward my free time tended to be shortened due to work and life in general. 

  My second anniversary blogging will arrive on November 24 of this year. In 2016 (November and December) I blogged 18 times, testing the waters and my writing abilities. In 2016 I was working less hours and I began to devote my time to online business ventures, and I had a great deal of time to read and review what I had read. My blog posts swelled to 145 for that year. But once again my career in medicine has shifted, and I was working more and reading and writing less. This year to date I have read 32 books and have blogged 43 times since January. 

  But I still love to share my love of reading and pop culture with you all. I appreciate the fans of my blog and the readers who joined me for all of my posts. I continue because of all of you to write this blog. After consolidating my various blogs and migrating their features over to Xepherus Reads, I began to see a positive shift in readership. No longer did you have to read three different blogs to hear about books, comics, and pop culture, but a new and fresh start had begun. 

  I will continue to write here as much as possible, sharing my love of reading and pop culture. A blog, like life, has its ups and downs. And I look forward to sharing as much as I can with all of you.

  Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.

  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 






My Amazon Wish Listhttps://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F



All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2017 by Thomas Bahr II

Comments