The Incredibly Overdue Wrap Up and TBR: September Edition


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  I say to everyone that there is always time to read. And this is true. But in the past few months this has been challenged by the Summer, my career, and the fact that my To Be Read pile is now a bookcase filled with brand new books. With books constantly arriving by mail or by current shopping trips to the book store, I have become surrounded by books. This is great, because it is my reading season. 

  When the air turns cooler in September and the Autumn season is around the corner a metamorphosis occurs. Fuzzy sweaters and blankets are pulled out of storage. A trip to Simpson and Vail for teas is called for. And I begin to carve out a nest in the corner of my office for long-term reading sessions. This is my best season for reading.

  What I am reading and want to read:

  1. The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer by Jennifer Lynch, read by Sheryl Lee
  2. Emma in the Night by Wendy Walker
  3. Leia: Princess of Alderaan by Claudia Gray
  4. Star Wars Battlefront II by Christine Golden
  5. Serefina and the Black Cloak by Robert Beatty
  6. 9th Girl by Tami Hoag
  7. Phasma by Delialah Dawson
  8. Magpie Murders by Anthony Horowitz
  9. It by Stephen King
  10. Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson
  11. Into the Bright Unknown by Rae Carson


  I am excited to begin this reading season. My Reading Challenges have suffered greatly from my quiet Summer of reading. Let's see if I can finish my reading goals by the end of the season.

  Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

 
   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
 
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 








All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2017 by Thomas Bahr II

Comments