2015-2023: The First Books I Read

 



Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

    I created this blog in 2015. And throughout the years I have started my reading year off with some fantastic books. Beginning in November 2015 and continuing every January 2016-2023, here are the first books I read each year. 

  Each book has my latest review linked. Maybe you can find a great first read for your January 2024.

November 2015- Cold Cold Heat by Tami Hoag


January 2016- The Witch's Boy by Kelly Barnhill


January 2017- The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher


January 2018- The Omen by David Seltzer


January 2019- My Best Friend's Exorcism by Grady Hendrix


January 2020- Before She Disappeared by Lisa Gardner


January 2021- Birdbox by Josh Malerman


January 2022- Burnt Offerings by Robert Morasco

January 2023- The Book of Cold Cases by Simone St. James


   Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   If you wish to donate to my publishing fund at Venmo. All donations are appreciated.

If you wish to donate to my publishing fund at Venmo. 




Or at Buy Me a Coffee 


      All donations are appreciated.


      Also, I am a proud affiliate of Book of the Month. Check out their amazing selection and save by clicking above.

      Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay, Pango Books, and Mercari.

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS AT LINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 Xepherus3

 All written content (c) Copyright 2024 by Thomas Bahr II

Top logo designed by Xepherus Studios

All book covers are Copyright by their publishers

BOTM logo is copyright by Book of the Month

 

Comments