The "2020 Stole My Reading Mojo" Wrap-Up and October TBR

 




Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!


   January left me with lofty goals. Then 2020 decided to get hella weird and the world became one trying to defeat COVID-19. Quarantine should give us time to read, however with stress, constant changes, and some losses in my family, 2020 became a hard reading year. 

  I realized it had been a while since I posted a Wrap-Up and TBR article. Without further wait, let me catch up on what I have managed to read despite this year's challenges. 

  Wrap-Up for June-September, 2020:

  1. Batman #36 by Tom King
  2. Batman #37 by Tom KingBird Box by Josh Malerman
  3. Bird Box II: Malorie by Josh Malerman
  4. Carrie by Stephen King
  5. Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich
  6. Finger-Lickin' Fifteen by Janet Evanovich
  7. Home Before Dark by Riley Sager
  8. Lean, Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich
  9. Murder at an Irish Wedding by Carlene O'Connor
  10. Murder in an Irish Village by Carlene O'Connor
  11. Red Mother #1 by Jeremy Haun
  12. Red Mother #2 by Jeremy Haun
  13. Red Mother #3 by Jeremy Haun
  14. Red Mother #4 by Jeremy Haun
  15. Red Mother #5 by Jeremy Haun
  16. Sizzling Sixteen by Janet Evanovich
  17. Star Wars: Secrets of the Jedi by Mark Sumerak
  18. X-Men #1 by Jonathan Hickman
TBR for October-

  1. Eleven on Top by Janet Evanovich
  2. The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty
  3. The Guest List by Lisa Foley
  4. The Hunting Party by Lisa Foley
  5. The Invisible Girl by Lisa Jewell
  6. One by One by Ruth Ware
  7. See Her Die by Melinda Leigh
  8. The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix
  9. You Are Not Alone by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
  10. Troubles in Paradise by Elin Hildebrant
  11. Twelve Sharp by Janet Evanovich 


    Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading this week.

     Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository.

  

 Because there is always time to read,

Xepherus3


  
  
  
  
   
My Amazon Wish Listhttps://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F


All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2020 by Thomas Bahr II

Book cover is (c) Copyright by the publisher






Comments