February Wrap-Up and March TBR








Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!
  
   February was a better month for reading. I closed out with six novels while stockpiling comics and new books. I managed to read several five-star books, which definitely has started off 2020 right.

  March has a shiny new stack of reads ready for me to enjoy. I have also added some new-to-me authors that I am excited to try. Let’s see if I can top February in books read. 

Books read in February (reviews linked):



Murder in an Irish Churchyard by Carlene O’Connor

The Sun Down Motel by Simone St. James





  Favorite Book of the Month:



Here is my March TBR:

  1. Bitter Falls by Rachel Caine
  2.     The Family Upstairs by Lisa Jewell
  3.     Hold Still by Lisa Regan
  4.     Murder in and Irish Cottage by Carlene O’Connor
  5.     Murder in and Irish Pub by Carlene O’Connor
  6.     The Memory Watcher by Minka Kent
  7.     No Exit by Taylor Adams
  8.     Say You’re Sorry by Melina Leigh
  9.     The Whisper Man by Alex North
  10.     You Are Not Alone by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen

    Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading this week.

     Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository.
   

 Because there is always time to read,
Xepherus3




  
  
  
   
My Amazon Wish List: https://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F


All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2020 by Thomas Bahr II

Book cover is (c) Copyright by the publisher








Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment