My 2019 Spookathon TBR


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

   Just in time for Halloween! Beginning October 14 and ending October 20 this year's Spookathon Challenge will be held, hosted by BookTube's Booksandlala. There are Spookathon hashtags on both Twitter and Instagram. This is a fun challenge that I am excited to join in on. I also doubled up on a title, since it covers two categories.


   Here is my 2019 Spookathon TBR-

  1. A thriller- Bitter Season by Tami Hoag
  2. A book with red on the cover- Winter in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand
  3. A book with a spooky word in the title- Bitter Season by Tami Hoag
  4. A book with a spooky setting- Star Wars: Spark of the Resistance by Justina Ireland
  5. A book you do not normally read- When in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand

  Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading this week.

   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository.

 



Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 
 







My Amazon Wish List: https://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F


All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2019 by Thomas Bahr II
Book cover is (c) Copyright by the publisher



Comments