March Wrap-Up and April TBR


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

    And like THAT... March is over. My reading month was very enjoyable with many four and five star reads. I began a new series and also started to catch up with my graphic novels. I was given many new books to read by publishers and authors, as well. My April looks to be a busy reading month. I cannot wait to see what gems I discover.


 Here is my final list of books that I read in March (any reviews are highlighted):

  1. An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
  2. Birds of Prey, Vol I: Who is Oracle? by Julie Benson, Shawna Benson, and Claire Rowe
  3.  Birds of Prey, Vol II: Source Code by Julie Benson, Shawna Benson, and Claire Rowe
  4.  Daisy Jones and the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
  5. The Forbidden Door by Dean Koontz
  6. Murder in an Irish Village by Carlene O'Connor
  7. The Other Daughter by Lisa Gardner
  8. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
  9.  Winter in Paradise by Elin Hildebrand
  10. Wolfhunter River by Rachel Caine
  11. Wonder Woman '77 Meets the Bionic Woman by Andy Mangels and Judit Tondora  


Favorite Book of the Month:

https://xepherusreads.blogspot.com/2019/03/book-review-wolfhunter-river-by-rachel.html


April TBR:
  1. Curious Minds by Janet Evanovich and Phoef Sutton (re-read)
  2. Dangerous Minds by Janet Evanovich
  3. Isola, Vol I by Brenden Fletcher and Karl Kerchl
  4. Lie to Me by J.T. Ellison
  5. Murder at an Irish Pub by Carlene O'Connor
  6. Murder at an Irish Wedding by Carlene O'Connor
  7. Murder in an Irish Churchyard by Carlene O'Connor
  8. The Night Window by Dean Koontz (ARC)
  9. The Perfect Husband by Lisa Gardner
  10. The Perfect Wife by JP Delaney (ARC)
  11. One Summer in Paris by Sarah Morgan (ARC)
  12. Thin Dark Line by Tami Hoag
  13. The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
  14. The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon
  15. Birds of Prey, Vol III: Full Circle by Julie Benson, Shawna Benson, and Claire Rowe

   Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository.
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 





My Amazon Wish Listhttps://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F


All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2019 by Thomas Bahr II


Book cover is (c) Copyright by the publisher

Comments