March Goals and How I Did





Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,


  Last month I managed to get only a few books finished and reviewed. My plans for March were partially met, but I also added in some new elements. 


Let's see how I did.

  I said:


  •   I will be releasing my answers to Tuesday Talks and Top 5 Wednesday weekly- I did manage to release answers to all of the questions, except one.
  •  I am also working on a Comic Book Pull List for this blog that will run also every Tuesday of the month- This I did not accomplish due to my work schedule. Iwill debut this post this Monday.
  • I am looking to write at least six book reviews- I managed to finish three book reviews.
  • I will be going through my Advanced Reader Copies to pick upcoming books for review, starting with Double Down by Gwenda Bond- I still have this half finished. It is better than the first book, which makes me determined to read it.
  • I plan to catch up on my graphic novels, with reviews coming for those, as well- I read six graphic novels and two Masters of the Universe reference books. However I did not review them as of yet. 


  Totals:  In March I read three books, six graphic novels, and two reference books.
 
  What goals did you meet in March? Please comment down below.

 Because there is always time to read,
  Xepherus3   

 





At Twitter at: https://twitter.com/XepherusStudios

At Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/XepherusStudios

At Goodreads at: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/11975160-xepherus3



All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2016 by Thomas Bahr II

Comments