Fundraising Hub for My Debut Novel

   

Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

   Thanks to everyone for their excitement. Here are ways you can help me raise money to self-publish my novel:

   

 GoFundMe Page




I have several ways for you to help support my publishing journey by shopping. I have eBay, Pango Books, and Mercari stores where you can buy merchandise.


  


  I also have Print on Demand T-shirts, mugs, and more in my Amazon, Redbubble, and TeePublic stores.

 



   


  Or you use the QR codes below to help me directly with my publishing journey. All donations are appreciated.




Or at Buy Me a Coffee 


      All donations are appreciated.

My Website-



      Also, I am a proud affiliate of Book of the Month. Check out their amazing selection and save by clicking on the logo.


     Please follow me on my social media platforms.

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS AT LINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 Xepherus3

 All written content (c) Copyright 2024 by Thomas Bahr II

All store and debut novel ads are designed and (c) Copyright by Xepherus Studios

BOTM logo is copyright by Book of the Month

GoFundMe logo (c) by GoFundMe


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xepherus Reads 2024 Reading Challenge

The 2023 Xepherus Reads Reading Challenge