Free Movie: Spider-Man Across the Spider-Verse

 

          Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

     I had a great time handing out free movie codes last year and I am going to do it again!

   I am posting FREE MOVIE codes for my readers here and my Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter followers. Check back here through Monday as I hand out free movies to brighten up your holidays until I run out of codes.






  Please note that the codes are first-come, first-serve. If the code does not work that means that someone has already claimed the code. 

  If you claim the code, please let us know in the comments. 

   Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   If you wish to donate to my publishing fund at Venmo. All donations are appreciated.

If you wish to donate to my publishing fund at Venmo. 




Or at Buy Me a Coffee 


      All donations are appreciated.



      Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and Mercari.

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS AT LINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 Xepherus3

 All written content (c) Copyright 2023 by Thomas Bahr II

Top logo designed by Xepherus Studios

Comments