Website Update: Official Novel Page Live

 






Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!


   Writing my debut novel has been a scary and fun ride so far. I have enjoyed everyone's enthusiasm. And it makes me feel amazing to know that I have the incredible support group I have. 

  With that said, I have launched my new website on Wix. It has all aspects of what Xepherus Reads and Xepherus Studios does, as well as my debut novel's official page. Please check it out.


My Debut Novel | TLBahr (wixsite.com)



    Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading this week.

     Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and Mercari.


  

 Because there is always time to read... and write,

T.L. Bahr


  
  All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2020/2021 by Thomas Bahr II

Book cover is (c) Copyright by the publisher






Comments