June Wrap-Up and July TBR


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

    Here is to June! The month that seemed to fly by. But in its defense it is a Summer month, and Summer always has plans popping up. BookCon in New York City was extremely fun, and I was blessed to share it with a long-time friend.

 Book reading this month was excellent. I may have read less books than I had anticipated, but they were all very entertaining. Xepherus Reads was quiet as a blog, as I waited for my writer's block to magically disappeared (July, be nice ...no blocks).

  As June closes and July begins, I look forward to a few book fairs locally. And I assume my schedule will be just as packed as June, but I have faith that I will get a lot of reading in.  


Favorite Book of the Month:




Here is my July TBR:

  1.  Christmas at Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan
  2.  Children and Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyami
  3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
  4. Into the Bright Unknown by Rae Carson
  5. Killers of the Flower Moon by David Grann
  6.  Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson
  7. Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
  8.  Turbo Twenty-Three by Janet Evanovich

   Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 





My Amazon Wish Listhttps://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F


All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2018 by Thomas Bahr II

Book cover is (c) Copyright 2018 by the publisher






Comments