April Wrap and May TBR

    
Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

   It is that time again, when we all assess our previous month's goals and see where we fell. Did we read all the books we wanted to? Did we decide on what we will read the following month? And is it possible to have too many books?

  These pressing questions permeated my April 2016, and I wanted to share my answers.

  Books Read and Reviewed:
  1. Notorious Nineteen by Janet Evanovich
  2. Star Wars: Dark Disciple by Christie Golden
  3. Storm Shelter by April Salee

  Graphic Novels Read:
  1. Star Wars, Vol I: Skywalker Strikes by Jason Aaron and John Cassaday
  2. Star Wars: Kanan, Vol I: The Last Padawan by Greg Weisman and Pepe Larraz
  3. Star Wars: Shattered Empire by Greg Rucka and Marco Checchetto
   My list of books to read for April was greater than my read count. So many issues popped up, then a business trip, and before I knew it I was staring at a very tall TBR pile. But hopefully May will be different.

  My May To Be Read List (Books and Graphic Novels):

  1. Star Wars: Bloodline by Claudia Gray (Review Forthcoming)
  2. Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi (Review Forthcoming)
  3. Lois Lane: Double Down by Gwenda Bond
    (Review Forthcoming)
  4. Alien: Out of the Shadows by Tim Lebbon
    (Review Forthcoming)
  5. Wishful Drinking by Carrie Fisher
    (Review Forthcoming)
  6. Batman and Robin Eternal, Vol I by Scott Snyder and Tim Seeley
  7. Codename: Baboushka, Vol I by Shari Chankhamma
  8.  Batman: Europa by  
  9. RunLoveKill, Vol I by Jonathan Tsuei, Eric Canete  
  10.  Divinity by Matt Kind & Trevor Hairsine
   I will limit my TBR to ten books this time around. I am hoping to finish all of them as long as adulting does not get in the way.

  As far as book buying was concerned I was fortunate enough to attend two book fairs in Connecticut, one in Bloomfield and the other in Southbury. I picked up many books that I had on my list, and saved a lot of money. And no, you can never have too many books.

  Let me know in the comments below what your hopes and dreams are for May, and what books you finished in April. I would love to hear from you.
 
 Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 

At Twitter at: https://twitter.com/XepherusStudios

At Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/XepherusStudios

At Goodreads at: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/11975160-xepherus3

All written content and Top logo (c) Copyright 2015 by Thomas Bahr II


Comments