One Person Theater: Lorelei King

 


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

   


Lorelei King- narrating almost every Stephanie Plum book and all three Wicked series novels from Janet Evanovich, Lorelei King is the type of narrator that whisks readers away. Her voice work is hilarious at times, as she changes voices flawlessly with accents that are very believable. I have found myself listening to books read by her, and feeling surprised at how fast the time flies. She is also an actress that has appeared on several television series doing voice-over work, including Dr. Who and Bob the Builder. Her film work includes Notting Hill opposite Julia Roberts. If you see her name attached to an audiobook, then you will be in for a treat.

  Visit Lorelei King on her website.

   Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   If you wish to donate to my publishing fund at Venmo. All donations are appreciated.



      Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and Mercari.

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS AT LINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 Xepherus3

 All written content (c) Copyright 2023 by Thomas Bahr II

Top logo designed by Xepherus Studios

The photograph of Lorelei King is from the Internet. I claim no rights to this photo.

 

Comments