Making a Book Soundtrack: Say Goodbye by Lisa Gardner

 





Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

    I took an interest in the way that Rachel Caine took her books and added soundtracks to them. This part of her writing process adds an extra dimension to her stories. As I read Say Goodbye by Lisa Gardner, I wondered what songs would be included in this thriller's soundtrack. 


https://xepherusreads.blogspot.com/2018/05/book-review-say-goodbye-by-lisa-gardner.html

  I loved this novel and gave it five stars in my review. Now it's time to give this thrilling novel some tunes.

  Here is the soundtrack in alphabetical order:

1.    Breaking Curfew- American Girl by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
2.  Delilah Rose- Criminal by Fiona Apple
3.  Mr. Dinchara- Tattooed in Reverse by Marilyn Manson
4.  Kimberly's Theme- Zombie by Bad Wolf (after the Cranberries)
5.  Brown Recluse/ Look Up- Shadows and Sheets by Benjamin Wallfisch (from the film Annabelle Creation)
6.  On Blood Mountain- Basic Instinct Suite by Jerry Goldsmith (from the film Basic Instinct)
7.   Pierce and Raine- Bus Stop by the Hollies
8.  Rita's Ghosts- The Calling/ Neighborhood by Jerry Goldsmith (from the film Poltergeist)
9.  Stakeout Gone Wrong- Take Me Down by the Pretty Reckless
10.  The Call From Mrs. Jones- Looking Through a Woman by Christopher Young (from the film Hellbound: Hellraiser II)
11.     The Burgerman- Night of the Wolf by Nox Arcana 
12.     Theraphosa blondi- Face Hugger by Jerry Goldsmith (from the film Alien)

     I hope that you check out the music included in this soundtrack and support the artists by buying their music. 

    Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   If you wish to donate to my publishing fund at Venmo. All donations are appreciated.



      Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and Mercari.

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS AT LINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 Xepherus3

 All written content (c) Copyright 2023 by Thomas Bahr II

Top logo designed by Xepherus Studios

The book cover is Copyright by the publisher

 

Comments