Cozy Summer Reading: Crank up the Air Conditioning

 



Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

   I read a lot of books in the Summer months. I find that I can nestle in my reading area with some snacks and a drink as the AC chills my space. This allows for hours of non-interrupted storytime that I can really get into. I love beach reading, too. But there is something to be said about avoiding hundred-degree days in the AC. 


  When I think of cozy Summer reading I think of long series that span many books that keep me engaged for hours. I also like middle-grade books, because they remind me of when I was a kid reading my favorites from Lois Lowry, John Bellairs, and Beverly Cleary. 

  Cozy time reading can be done in bed, in a favorite chair, or under a shade tree. It also gives you the option of getting lost as you journey through your new literary world. The possibilities are endless. And let's not forget that this is when we have book fairs, new releases, and conventions that cater to bookworms. 

  Get ready for cozy Summer reading, and enjoy the journey! 

   Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   If you wish to donate to my publishing fund at Venmo. All donations are appreciated.



      Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and Mercari.

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS AT LINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 Xepherus3

 All written content (c) Copyright 2023 by Thomas Bahr II

Top logo designed by Xepherus Studios

The book cover is Copyright by the publisher

 

Comments