Art Therapy & Books



 Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

   Regarding audiobooks, we often use them in conjunction with chores, hiking, or driving long trips. But I have found that audiobooks can be expertly paired with art.

  I love coloring in coloring books and painting as a relaxing way to calm my nerves, especially after a long day. Many of us have endured a lot of stress over the past few years and it is always wise to find ways to introduce relaxing projects.

  I enjoyed listening to Daisy Jones & the Six while coloring on this page with alcohol markers. I can remember parts of the book with every section of this art. The book flew by and I was at the end before I knew it. 

Artwork by Thomas Bahr II


   Take out those coloring pages and your favorite medium and turn on an audiobook. It may be a fun way to read and create art.

  Enjoy!

  Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   If you wish to donate to my publishing fund at Venmo. All donations are appreciated.



      Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and Mercari.

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS AT LINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 Xepherus3

 All written content (c) Copyright 2023 by Thomas Bahr II

Top logo designed by Xepherus Studios

The book cover is Copyright by the publisher

 

Comments