My Pango Book Shop is Closed. But My eBay Book Store is Open.

 



Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

   


 I have added many new books to my eBay store. Click on the sign above and start exploring. Have fun!

  I also have Print on Demand T-shirts, mugs, and more in my Amazon, Redbubble, and TeePublic stores.

 



   


   The fundraising continues to bring my first novel to publication. You can help by choosing any of the funding options below. I look forward to debuting my first thriller to all of you.


  GoFund Me Page



Or you can use the QR codes below to help me with my publishing journey. All donations are appreciated.




Or at Buy Me a Coffee 


      All donations are appreciated.


      Also, I am a proud affiliate of Book of the Month. Check out their amazing selection and save by clicking above.

      Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay, Pango Books, and Mercari.

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS AT LINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 Xepherus3

 All written content (c) Copyright 2024 by Thomas Bahr II

All store and debut novel ads are designed and (c) Copyright by Xepherus Studios

BOTM logo is copyright by Book of the Month

GoFundMe logo (c) by GoFundMe


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xepherus Reads 2024 Reading Challenge

The 2023 Xepherus Reads Reading Challenge

Fundraising Hub for My Debut Novel