June Wrap-Up and July TBR





Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!


   June was a great month for reading. I discovered some new comics and caught up with Stephanie Plum. All-in-all, not a bad month. I am looking forward to seeing what July brings me.

Books read in June:

  1. Batman #36 by Tom King
  2. Batman #37 by Tom King
  3. Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich
  4. Finger-Lickin' Fifteen by Janet Evanovich
  5. Lean, Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich
  6. The Red Mother #1 by Jeremy Haun
  7. The Red Mother #2 by Jeremy Haun
  8. The Red Mother #3 by Jeremy Haun
  9. The Red Mother #4 by Jeremy Haun
  10. The Red Mother #5 by Jeremy Haun

Favorite Book of the Month:

The Red Mother #1


July TBR:

  1. The Bone Jar S.W. Kane
  2. Home Before Dark by Riley Sager
  3. Jar of Hearts by Jennifer Hiller
  4. Never Look Back by Mary Burton
  5. Still Missing by Chevy Stevens

Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading this week.

     Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository.

  

 Because there is always time to read,

Xepherus3


  
  
  
  
   
My Amazon Wish Listhttps://amzn.com/w/3J58FXCH0Y44F


All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2020 by Thomas Bahr II

Book cover is (c) Copyright by the publisher






Comments