My Publishing Journey and Fundraising

 



Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

   When I graduated high school, it was a tough time for me. Like many teens, I would miss seeing my friends and the daily schedule of classes. An avid writer and artist and began to create new worlds and characters to fill the void. I used my free time when I was not working to continue to cultivate these characters. This was 1991.

  2018. My manuscripts and drawings lay at the bottom of my family photos box. Digging through my past I remembered fondly the process of bringing these characters to life. After twenty-seven years I was once again drawn to these characters. When I was young I lacked the courage to move forward with my writing. My question as an adult was, "Why can't these characters still live?". 

  2019. I began re-writing the novel I began at 18 years old. It was an easy process and as many writers will attest, it was the usual word salad of ideas and words spreading across page after page. Was it good, no. But I was continuing what my past self was too afraid to. That mattered.

  2024. After many rewrites and the killing of my darlings, I finally have my finished novel (well, at least until the editors get ahold of it). I am proud of this accomplishment and I am excited to share these characters with you. 

  I have inquired to a few publishers and two have shown interest in helping me self-publish with the understanding that it may go wider at a later time. 

  Fundraising is next, along with advertising. I have several ways for you to help support my publishing journey. I have eBay, Pango Books, and Mercari stores where you can buy merchandise.


  


  I have Print on Demand T-shirts, mugs, and more in my Amazon, Redbubble, and TeePublic stores.

 



  Or you may directly donate to my Venmo and Buy Me a Coffee. Just use the QR codes below to help me move forward with my publishing journey. All donations are appreciated. Many thanks to my friends and family for their contributions. I still have a long road ahead financially and I welcome any help I receive.



Or at Buy Me a Coffee 


      All donations are appreciated.


      Also, I am a proud affiliate of Book of the Month. Check out their amazing selection and save by clicking above.

      Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay, Pango Books, and Mercari.

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS AT LINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 Xepherus3

 All written content (c) Copyright 2024 by Thomas Bahr II

All store and debut novel ads are designed and (c) Copyright by Xepherus Studios

BOTM logo is copyright by Book of the Month


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xepherus Reads 2024 Reading Challenge

The 2023 Xepherus Reads Reading Challenge

Fundraising Hub for My Debut Novel