Happy Halfway to Halloween!

 



Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons,

   When reading spooky books, Halloween is my favorite time of the year. In April, it's time to enjoy Halfway to Halloween. I usually celebrate by burning pumpkin candles, making hot cider, and curling up for horror movies and scary books. 

  Join me this week for some fun as I look back and share my favorite spookiest reads.

   Let me know in the comments below if you celebrate Halfway to Halloween.

   If you wish to donate to my publishing fund at Venmo. All donations are appreciated.

If you wish to donate to my publishing fund at Venmo. 




Or at Buy Me a Coffee 


      All donations are appreciated.


      Also, I am a proud affiliate of Book of the Month. Check out their amazing selection and save by clicking above.

      Also please follow me on my social media platforms and enjoy shopping with me at eBay, Pango Books, and Mercari.

 

  SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS AT LINKTREE

 

 Because there is always time to read,

 Xepherus3

 All written content (c) Copyright 2024 by Thomas Bahr II

Top logo designed by Xepherus Studios

The book cover is Copyright by the publisher

BOTM logo is copyright by Book of the Month

Comments