A Better-Late-Than-Never Wrap up and TBR



Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  The year of 2017 has mainly been filled with comic books rather than novels. But with 2017 being loaded with amazing, new releases I have no worries that I will have some great reading material to enjoy. I am currently reading five books that have managed to ignite my latest binge-reading.

  Currently Reading:

  1. Star Wars: Rebel Rising by Beth Revis
  2. The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer by Jennifer Lynch (25th Anniversary Edition)
  3. Top-Secret Twenty One by Janet Evanovich
  4. Alien: River of Pain by Christopher Golden
  5. Batman/ Flash: The Button by Tom King and Joshua Williamson
  Books to Read:
  1. A Court of Thorn and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  2. Star Wars: Guardians of the Whills by Greg Rucka
  3. Into the Water by Paula Hawkins
  4. The Secret History of Twin Peaks by Mark Frost
  5. This Fight is Our Fight by Elizabeth Warren


   I am looking forward to reviewing these selections in the coming weeks. Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.

  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 








All written content and top logo (c) Copyright 2017 by Thomas Bahr II

Comments