Tuesday Talks: Books to Movie: Animated or Live Action


Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  Happy November! 

  Tuesday Talks is an wonderful group on Goodreads that is a weekly discussion forum created by BookTubers Janie Johnson and her pal, Janelle. It is a fun and active group to be a part of.

   This week's subject is:
Book to Movie adaptions that would be better animated.

 This subject definitely had me thinking of the series of books showcasing the adventures of Johnny Dixon and Lewis Barnavelt by John Bellairs. This pair of supernatural middle-grade series would be awesome as animated movies. With animation, more of the fantastic elements of the stories could be introduced. The style of animation for this would be computer generated, like Frozen. Plus actors that would not normally fit the roles could use their voice talents.

   As an adult I love to read middle-grade books. I get so excited when Scholastic has their book fairs that I can attend, so that I may add to my middle grade collection. The fun thing about Johnny Dixon and Lewis Barnavelt is that they are children thrust into scary, and often terrifying paranormal experiences. John Bellairs has a wonderful way of creeping out his readers. And readers of Goosebumps or Fear Street would definitely enjoy these books come to life.

  Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

 
   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
 
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 








All written content (c) Copyright 2016 by Thomas Bahr II


Comments