November Update: Blog Schedule Posting Dates



 Hello, Fellow Book Worms and Book Dragons!

  My streak of uneven blog posting has not let up since May. With Summer vacations, work, and a very busy time working and attending several comic book conventions, my blogging schedule did not work out. 


  Here is my new schedule for all three of my Xepherus Studios blog pages. I will do my best to have posts on these days. Some days will have either one or all of the subjects posted. To make sure to be notified of my blog posts, please subscribe.


Updated November 3, 2016

  1. Sunday- Book Review (when available)/ Book Challenge Update
  2. Monday- Thrifty Book Buyer
  3. Tuesday- Tuesday Talks
  4. Wednesday- Top 5 Wednesday
  5. Thursday- Book Review (when available)
  6. Friday- No Posts
  7. Saturday- Book Challenge Update

http://xepherusstudios.blogspot.com/
  1.  Sunday- Comic Book Review (when available)
  2. Monday- Comic Book Pull List
  3. Tuesday- No Posts
  4. Wednesday- Comic Book Review (when available)
  5. Thursday- Comics Market Watch
  6. Friday- No Posts
  7. Saturday- Nostalgia Base
http://xepheruscustomdesigns.blogspot.com/

  This blog will not have a set schedule. It will be a showcase for my custom action figures, as well as links to other customizers.
   
Have fun reading this week. Let me know in the comments below what you are reading.

 
   Also please follow me on my social media platforms, and enjoy shopping with me at eBay and the Book Depository. I am also looking for contributions to open my business. Please visit my GoFundMe page if you wish to help me out.
 
  Because there is always time to read,
   Xepherus3 








All written content (c) Copyright 2016 by Thomas Bahr II

Comments